What will I be paying 6$/month for? How is iProxy better than a phone or USB modem Wi-Fi hotspot?
Sharing Wi-Fi from your phone or using a USB modem is a nice alternative. How is iProxy better?
- More convenient than a Wi-Fi hotspot: set up the proxy access points once and change your IP address from your account
- More convenient than a USB modem: the USB modem must be plugged in each time, thereby making the socket more loose
- Some programs work only through proxies, for example, parsers, bots, etc. You can’t make a Wi-Fi hotspot out of a bot or connect a USB modem to it.
- Through a proxy, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world. You can also share your proxies with your team. If distance is a factor, a Wi-Fi hotspot or a USB modem just won't cut it.
- Also, Wi-Fi or a USB modem Internet won't let you: see the history of IP addresses, change DNS, have a unique IP address feature, duplicate SMS from a phone to a telegram bot, count traffic, logs, IP rotation, etc.
Do you have a free trial period?
We do. You automatically get a 48 hour free trial period when creating your first Connection. Don’t forget to install the app on your phone and take a look at our iProxy setup guide.
If I pay for the service for a month, can I connect several devices?
You can connect multiple devices, but you will be charged for each one.
- 1 connection - 1 phone - 1 plan - 1 SIM card
- for example, for 5 phones - 5 connections - 5 plans and 5 SIM cards.
How do I delete a Connection?
Go to the Connection settings and click “Delete Connection”. Any unused funds will be returned to you.
What’s the difference between the Baby, BigDaddy and BigDaddy Pro plans?
- Speed limits:
Baby: speed limit 5 Mbps.
BigDaddy: speed limit 25 Mbps.
BigDaddy PRO: speed limit 99 Mbps.
Please note: if the phone has a speed of 4 Mbps, then the speed through the proxy of over 4 Mbps. is impossible even on BigDaddy plans, since the speed through the proxy is limited by the device’s Internet speed.
If your phone has a slow Internet connection, we recommend moving to a place where the connection is better or to switch over to a different mobile operator altogether.
Baby: the last 7 days
BigDaddy: the last 4 weeks
BigDaddy PRO: the last 12 weeks.
Unique features only of the BigDaddy PRO plan: Unique IP, pOf replace.
On all plans: no restrictions on the number of flows or the amount of traffic consumed.
With a detailed description of the plans and their differences, you can familiarize yourself on the Pricing page
What is the difference between the free trial period and the paid version?
How are refunds carried out?
Refunds are issued within 48 hours of you making the purchase. To get a refund, contact our Telegram tech support.
How to switch from plan to plan without losing money?
You don’t lose money when switching to a different plan. The funds will be re-calculated and any unused ones will be used for the new plan. Screenshot:
Does iProxy have any traffic-related restrictions?
It does not, there are no traffic-related restrictions in any of the plans.
What payment methods are available for a subscription?
The subscription only works with card payments.
How can I tell if I have auto-renewal enabled?
Auto-renewal is enabled when there is a checkmark in the Connection settings on the Tariff tab.
How to disable auto-renewal?
Uncheck the box in the Connection settings on the Tariff tab.
How is the amount calculated for auto-payment?
The system checks Connections with auto-renewal enabled daily. If the paid period expires on the next day and there is enough balance in the account for renewal, auto-payment will not be made. If the balance is insufficient, the required amount will be deducted to pay for all connections for the next day and for all subsequent Connections whose payment will expire within the next 30 days.
What are the advantages of iProxy's logic for calculating the auto-payment amount?
This auto-payment logic has proven its effectiveness in various scenarios.
- If the user does not add or remove Connections, the payment will be made once every 30 days.
- If the user removes a paid Connection, the unused amount is refunded to the balance, and in such a case, the system may deduct it later than 30 days, as the returned balance may be sufficient to pay for Connections.
- If the user adds new Connections to the account, the next payment will be made earlier than 30 days. This way, the user can be assured that all Connections will always be paid on time, and there will be no downtime due to non-payment.
How to cancel a "Subscription"?
You can cancel a subscription in two ways:
- Uncheck the box in the Connection settings on the Tariff tab.
- Remove the card from Stripe.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer discounts on tariffs depending on the number of devices:
- 5-9 devices: 5% discount
- 10-19 devices: 10% discount
- 20-99 devices: 20% discount
- 100-199 devices: 30% discount
- 200+ devices: 35% discount
Please note that these discounts apply only to the BigDaddy and BigDaddy Pro plans.